Forums » Introductions

Will Blade & Soul Attract A Lot of Gamers

• 3 posts
    January 13, 2016 3:39 AM EST

Apparently it's been taken to the proper department manager, whether there will be any action taken is yet to be seen.

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul support team.

We wanted to assure you that we take this and any other reports of employee behavior very seriously and will forward the provided information to the relevant department manager. As these are internal matters, please understand that our support team will not be able to update you directly regarding this situation. Any further update on this matter will be published on our website and/or social media platforms.

We appreciate all of our customers and apologize for any problem that this has caused. You’re a valued customer and we’re committed to providing you with the best service possible.

I enjoy how one of the employees is essentially making for of people complaining. IMO it's not that big of a deal as well.. and really doesn't bother me, because I have cheap Blade & Soul Power leveling. However there is some guy somewhere that wanted a chance at Kirito/Naruto etc.. and that guy is upset. To then make fun of that customer base is extremely unprofessional. It reminds me a lot of the Gamestop video where the girl won't give up a preorder because the guy has no ID, which is fair..but then proceeds to belittle him and attack him in front of all of the other customers. :/ Show a little respect, even for the customers you don't agree with.